Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Morinzhi - To Boost Your Immune


Morinda Citrifolia is fruit with extra ordinary healing properites.It's been successfully used for over 2000 years in Polynesia, China,India and elsewere. Morinda is particularly a hard plant,able to reproduce and survive in the wild partiucularly because it's seeds can float and also because it can survive periods of drought.
Though there are many species, morinda citrifolia has the most desirable properties. All parts of the plant and fruit have been used for numerous purposes,the most notable of which are as food and medicine.The extract of Morinda plant has been demonstrated to improve a wide variety of health conditions.

Morinda citrifolia has the most desirable properties. All parts of the plant and fruit have been used for numerous purposes,the most notable of which are as food and medicine.The extract of Morinda plant has been demonstrated to improve a wide variety of health conditions.

Active Ingredients in Morinda Citrifolia:

It contains a number of active ingredients.Some important elements are: Xeronine, Proxeronine, Serotonin,Morindine, protein, iron etc., The major element found in morinda is Proxeronine which is converted by the body into Xeronine, a critical biochemical compound involved in a wide range of normal human biochemical reactions.


Importance of Proxeronine:
Liver is the organ which stores Proxeronine regularly. Every two hours the brain sends a signal to the liver release a slug of proxeronine. The various organs in the body absorb from the bloodstream an amount of proxeronine that is sufficient to produce the amount of xeronine that they require.

Normally, cells contain sufficient amounts of the other biochemical required for the synthesis of xeronine-generally,only proxeronine is in short supply.
An increased amount of xeronine is required for any number of health problems including physical or emotional problems or fungus infections and toxins
At that stage, liver requires extra proxeronine to send to the sick cells.The sick cells have proxeroninase and serotonin.

Morinda Citrifolia is helpful in that stage because it contains plenty of proxeronine.

Benfits of Morinda:

Morinda stimulates the immune system, regulating cell function and cellular regenration of damaged cells.
Some of morinda applications are:
Lowers high blood pressure works with melatonin and serotonin to help regulate sleep temperature and mood cycles. increases body energy Acts as anti-inflammatory and anti-histaminic agent Alleviates pain Has anti bacterial properties that can protect against digestive and heart damage.
Inhibits pre-cancer function and growth of cancer tumors.


Dosage:
Morinzhi is a 100% natural Juice so dosage is not very strict. Beginners: firstmonth: Morning: 1 table spoon of morinzhi half an hour before breakfast Night: 1 table spoon of morinzhi half an hour before dinner second month: morning: 2 tsp before breakfast Night: 2 tsp before dinner

If you want to order this product, you may write to krissree2002@gmail.com. Free delivery of products in Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai (India)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mr Krishnan,

    Ganoderma is indeed Magic Food -both internally and externally. After becoming a member of the DXN family , I have been using the Ganozhi soap containing the Magic Mushroom Ganoderma and I tell you the results are amazing!And in a short span of 2 months! All the black pigmentation in my skin has simply vanished. There are no harmful chemicals in the soap either and one pack lasts me for more than a month.

    I am joyous to add that I have also begun using the Ganozhi Face cleanser, toner and moisturiser.

    I must tell you my experience as I used the product for the first time. It was a Sunday evening . But a tiring and work filled day. Lots of decision making, problem solving. Without expecting anything miraculous I just went and washed my face with the Ganzhi cleanser. And time seemed to stand still!! I could think of nothing else for the next few minutes except the effect the cleanser serum had on my face. My face took on a BRIGHT look, my worry creases seemed to have vanished. I was left with a great wellness feeling. Nanotechnology really can do wonders for your skin. I then quickly applied the toner and moisturiser and this I have been doing for the last few days! I really have no words to thank you sir for recommending this product to me.

    My friends have begun commenting and complimenting on my fair , dirc free, shining complexion. Its a great feeling , I tell you..

    I am also using the Gano Massage Oil, and face foam for day use.

    Will tell you more about the other products as I begin using them.

    Mallika Rangan

    ReplyDelete